Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Safe and Sound


If you haven't heard this song, your crazy. I'm a huge Taylor Swift fan! But I love this song. Not just because Taylor sings it. It's simply an awesome song. Her singing it, is just icing on the cake. I have no idea why but this particular song draws me in. the lyrics and the music go hand in hand. Not every song can do that. It is a "Hunger Games" soundtrack (awesome book series btw). None the less this song makes me think of comfort and well being. A mother singing her frightened child to sleep at night. The lullaby to a passing loved one. This song makes me feel security and contentment. I just think this song is awesome! And i found it blog worthy. So I hope you enjoy you this song as much as I do. 

Follow ME on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment