Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

^Me and my mommy and my little sister Athens.
Happy Birthday Mommy!!
Today May 17h is my moms birthday. And that is definitely blog worthy :) I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you. If I could I would be there in a heart beat. Thank You for being the best mom in the world and for always being there for me and my sisters. You have always been there for us emotionally and funding wise. Always putting us first and doing whats best for us. You've given us a Standard as being a mom and a loving person. I love you and miss you soo much! I hope today brings everything you've hoped for and more. And may god bless you with many many more! Happy Birthday Mom! 

1 comment:

  1. Aweee.its to early to be crying!!! :) i got your voice mail too. ty my beautiful red !!! i luv you!!!

    ReplyDelete